2019年06月30日

No.2617非営利組織の経営U#5非営利組織の戦略p111L2【人のトレーニングは行動に関して行わなければならない】P.F.ドラッカー連続投稿世界一 2,617日目 感謝‼

"ドラッカーは、人のトレーニングについて行動の問題をあげ、態度はトレーニングとは別の問題としている。

例えば、病院では「患者にとって一番良いことは何か?」を基準に全員が考えることができ、実際に行動(仕事)ができなければならない。

では、行動をとるためのトレーニングとはどのようなものか。

これは、ドラッカーの成果をあげるための能力をトレーニングによって身につけること、と考える。
@時間を体系的に管理する
A外の世界に対する貢献に焦点を合わせる
B強み基盤にする
C優れた仕事が際立った成果をあげる領域に力を集中する
D成果をあげるよう意思決定を行う
である。

これらはアプリケーションソフトのようなもので、知識や技能を成果をあげる行動(動かす)に結びつけるための能力と言える。

""Drucker cites behavioral problems with human training, and attitudes are separate from training.

For example, in a hospital, everyone can think on the basis of ""what is the best thing for patients?"" And must actually be able to perform actions (jobs).

So what is the training to take action?

I think that this is to acquire the ability for the achievement of Drucker by training.
Manage one hour systematically
2 Focus on contributions to the outside world
3 Base on strengths
4 Focus on areas where outstanding work can produce outstanding results
5 Make decisions to achieve results
It is.

These are like application software and can be said to be the ability to connect knowledge and skills to action (movement) that results.
""
"
経営学ランキング
posted by 剛 at 07:07| Comment(0) | ドラッカー | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

2019年06月29日

No.2616非営利組織の経営U#5非営利組織の戦略p110L6【マーケティングにおいて、最も重要な存在がこのノンカスタマーである】P.F.ドラッカー連続投稿世界一 2,616日目 感謝‼

"ある企業では、市場シェアが30%だとする。残りの70%は未だ顧客ではない。それは、なぜか?

年間の資料請求数が一万件だとする。しかし、実際の成約に結びつくのは約20%だとすると、残りの80%の非顧客である。

ドラッカーはマーケティングにおいて未だ顧客になっていない人たちについて調べることが重要だと述べている。

そして、ノンカスタマー(非顧客)には、「直接聞け!」と言う。

つまり、顧客になっているべきでありながら、顧客になっていない人たちになぜかを問うのである。

「なぜ、購入しなかったのか」、「なぜ、ほかを購入したのか」、「なぜ、購入を止めたのか」など、知らないことは多い。

したがって、同じ市場にありながら顧客になっていない人たちについて、その理由を知らなければいけない。それは、予想もしないことを教えてくれる。

""In some companies, the market share is 30%. The remaining 70% are not customers yet. Why is that?

Suppose that the number of requests for materials per year is 10,000. However, if it is about 20% that leads to actual contracts, it is the remaining 80% non-customers.

Drucker says in marketing it is important to look at people who are not customers yet.

And, to non-customers (non-customers), say ""listen directly!""

In other words, ask people who should be customers but not customers.

""Why did not buy"", ""Why did you buy other"", ""Why did you stop buying?""

Therefore, we need to know the reasons for those who are in the same market but are not customers. It tells you what to expect.
""
"
経営学ランキング
posted by 剛 at 07:21| Comment(0) | ドラッカー | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

2019年06月28日

No.2615非営利組織の経営U#5非営利組織の戦略p110F5【非営利組織は資金源開拓のための戦略も必要とする】P.F.ドラッカー連続投稿世界一 2,615日目 感謝‼

"ドラッカーは、「非営利組織が企業や政府と大きく異なるのは資金源である」と言う。非営利組織は募金によって資金を得なければならない。

資金源開拓とは、ミッションが「支持するに値する」がゆえに資金を拠出するため支持者や参画者を獲得するという、いわば「共に活動する仲間」を開拓することだ、としている。

そして、これらの戦略はリサーチから始まる、という。組織が生み出すものからスタートするのではない。顧客の満足からスタートする。

「顧客は誰か」「顧客の価値は何か」「顧客はいかに買うか」、である。

""Drucker says,"" It is a source of funding that makes non-profits very different from businesses and governments. "" Non-profit organizations have to be funded by fundraising.

Funding is said to seek out ""co-operating partners"" who acquire supporters and participants to contribute funds because the mission is ""worthy to support"".

And these strategies start with research. It does not start from what an organization produces. Start from customer satisfaction.

""What is the customer?"" ""What is the customer value?"" ""How the customer buys"". """
経営学ランキング
posted by 剛 at 07:00| Comment(0) | ドラッカー | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする